2008年11月19日星期三

Thank you.

Haha.. This is the 1st post i use english in my chinese blog. The feel really weird. Bcuz i have my own english blog. So why I use english today. Bcuz my stupid laptop's battery spoilt alrd, then my house computer no chinese input. Damn it... My english kanasai la.. And no chinese input, cannot leave msg in every1 blog, cuz haha.. Weird lo..

K.. I just want to tell everyone, i back to normal.. I have a great mood today. Super super happy... In melaka, my house.. My hometown, my fren.. Love you all....

I want go out jalan-jalan lo... I believe and trust one month alone in Subang jaya.. I will be happy! HAhaha..

p/s: Piece.. Jonathan.. You so nice la... Only you wait me back... Really best friend.. *touch

Thank you everyone so care about me in the previous post. You all are so nice.. Have you all in my life, enough for me..





5 条评论:

Jeff YiFong aka 蜜蜂王子 说...

really abit weird weird de,haha~~
so i reply you by english also~~XD

happy holiday at home ya!!
take care~~

迷迭香 说...

glad to hear that u are very happy ~ pls remember to stay this way ya ^_^

HappY LinG 说...

我很多天没来了!不知道你发生了什么事情。。
可是,你高兴回了!就好了!!!

Akira 思胜 说...

你没事就好啦, 呵呵...
要开心哦!!!

AhhJohn 说...

照你酱讲,我的英文程度岂不是连屎都不如??哈哈哈哈哈~