2011年11月15日星期二

You are apple of my eye.

I just back from a Taiwan movie, "You are the apple of my eye". Well, the story really touch my heart and maybe I read before the novel, so I feel the novel is more details than the movie. All my memories is coming back to me. My secondary school memories and this few years Uni memories all is back to my mind.

I really have a lot of story to tell because my life is not normal. Everyday, every month have somethings unique happen, happy or sad also got. Story with guys, I have a lot, story with girls also I have a lot. I have a lot of friends, that why I have a lot of memories.

I'm thinking now, who is the guy I love the most for this few years, I can't give an answer. Because I just realize I equally love them just I love them in different stage of my life. I think maybe I just love myself more than everyone, but I seriously thanks to them because without them, I unable to shape my character now, and I will continue become that girl will lost control, emotional and negative.

Thank to 《那些年,我们一起追过的女孩》,I just realize that I should be happy that I have a very nice teenage life. If I really die now, seriously I feel no regret in life.

*I ask myself do I still feel sad for that things? If I no longer sad, why every night I will think about it? I just burn myself because of the curiosity. The most scary things is, he still non stop come in my dream disturb me sleeping. Haiz. People already have new gf lo, I think so much for what, we are just impossible. I keep remind myself, I must live happy and live normal, just treat the last few months nothing happen before.   




没有评论: