2011年11月4日星期五

Thousand of bad feeling

If according my plan, tonight I should finish my IPD assignment after my final presentation. However, I totally no mood to do anything, so I thought I will got mood to start my assignment after movie with my frens,"In Time". After that, I went to station1 in ss15 with fren and start doing the IPD assignment. Sad things is, I keep talking with him about the same issue over and over again. Then I keep facebook and read others blog. Finally I decide stop everything and back home to rest.

When I'm home, I watch drama for a while. Then I chat with fren in facebook for a while. So as usual, I click on the link of blog, and I read his blog again. 1 year ago, he is the one that suddenly go away from my life, delete me in facebook and msn. Then he change his phone num, totally no more contact with me. And now he is hurt. Haiz, I also hurt now, just by different guy. I seriously miss him when he walk away. I never thought I will like him or fall for him, but then today after discuss it in detail with Philip, everything is really a faith.

He not my kind of guy just because he has tummy and look a bit uncle. But once I get to know him more, i found out he actually very man and has his cute side. Then I 1st time being robbed, I bang car, I have the most stress for this sem as the assignments is so much. I think, bcuz he is the one be with me when i need accompany the most, that why I fall for him. That is the only reason I can explain, why I fall for him. But then, I not yet go even deeply love him, he has walk away. Sad.

Love that Quote, "missing someone is just like fish without water, suffer". I really do suffer a lot at this moment because I seriously don't know how to stop myself miss him. I just miss him without a reason. Can I be with him in the future? Believe that, maybe. Impossible is nothing, just believe it you will get. Well, this is just used for motivate people, the real is I impossible can get him so I have to move on. I miss you. =)

I wish tomorrow I will back to normal and have very good mood to finish the IPD assignment. Guy is my weakness, but it won't stop me to achieve my goals.

没有评论: