2011年11月7日星期一

Nothing Special

Yes, I'm just back from Melaka, means the following day I will be quite busy for studying and assignment. Oh well, I keep telling myself, I'm happy, I'm busy, I have to move on.

Weird~ I don't know why recently I don't feeling typing a single word of chinese. Weird case, I don't know what is in my mind currently! I got no idea, why I sound so weird, look so weird, act funny. Stop being funny, this is what I have been told. Ya, a guy gone, more guy to come, an old one go, a new one will come. However, again I miss him without any signal, any single reason. Again, I being scold by my friend, why you want to do this kind of things to hurt yourself? Why? I also got no idea. Too playful? Everytime I'm full of stress, sure no one want to be with me. This is a cruel fact of my life. 3years, how I wish someone willing to bring me food when I study too hard, how I wish someone will hug me tight tight and ask me rest a while only continue study.

Ok, I'm dreaming again. No reason for it, just love to dream. I wish next year will be better. I know next year will have a same goal again, i want to be in serious relationship. Haha. Sound hopeless, cuz alrd 3years I told myself the same things. I want feel secure. =)

That all of my story today. Chao~

没有评论: