2011年11月6日星期日

Lipdub

Today I was so enjoy the "lipdup" in my Uni. It is really fun and awesome. At the same time, I feel release stress. Well, when you can just joke around, crap a lot, no need care about what they think of you because you know it is not gonna happen anything or continue to be best fren or more than fren, relax. Just be myself. I can be very crazy, cheerful, naughty and Joyful! I'm just like a guy, can joke any kind of topic, I'm not sensitive, i don't act girly. However, I love girl stuff quite a lot and I have the sensitivity of girl. I realize I'm perfect combination but then I actually have a lot of problem and disadvantages.

Haha, don't know what am I talking about. By the way, just want to make a small record about today, is fun and tired day. Hope the effect of the music video will be great! Thanks to Payam give me such opportunity to join somethings huge! Haha! This is the first event I join at Uni and make me have a good memory. I know a lot of new and funny friends such as Victor, Derrick, Mitchell, Lulu, and bla bla bla that i keep talking to them but actually dunno them and don't really remember their face. Thanks to Manshuk, give me some financial temporary support because I really pissed off wth a girl. I think i no longer want to out with her anymore, doesn't matter I borind or be alone. Seriously, i really think she will make others think I'm same with her if I go too close with her. She really don't how to agak one lo! I got no money still want me help her to buy the T-shirt! Really "Smart" la she, I reject till so obvious also want to continue ask me buy! Come on, I'm not the guy like you or you hired me la! The things i hate the most is those girls really banyak pattern, I can ensure that I even more pattern if she don't how to stop it.

Last but not least, I feel so want to go Zouk. I so long didn't party, but I don't know how. I don't how should I go after reach home at 10pm. I'm so tired!

没有评论: