2011年11月14日星期一

Random Post

Today I have my 1st exam for the final semester. I don't know why I'm so nervous till can't sleep whole night, but that is normal for me. I can't really sleep when exam is around, I just have too much stress to face it because I told myself, I only can success, I cannot failed! No choice, this sem I choose to take 5 subjects in order to graduate on time, the stress is expected. Some more, recently my heart was so empty, I feel like going out non stop, look for new excitement to cover the part of my heart which already hurt. Need time to cure it because I need to accept the fact that I'm can't even protect the relationship with the guy I love is totally have bad impact on my confidence. This is already 4th times within three months and end a relationship. The most sad things is actually everytime also because of another woman, that why I don't have chance. Is my faith, woman just like to fight for the guy I like, when I don't like them, normally they have single for quite long before start date with me.

Back to topic, after the stressful exam. Is time to relax myself before study hard for the next paper on next Monday. Have lunch with Philip, again my recent best buddy at One U sushi Zanmai then we have random movie section, Immortal. The service of Sushi Zanmai in One U is totally bad! We wait for an hour just for our sushi, and the floor is dirty. The only best things they can do is keep refill green tea for you. =.= Swt!

Immortal, nice but cruel for me. Not much comment on this movie, because I don't have much feeling after watching it. Recently, I will be keep going out because I know I just need to out more often to see how beautiful is this world. Time will cure my heart, I will wait for my happiness in the future. Sometimes Not i don't want to care, just I care also nothing I can do. Impossible I go fight with his new gf or go scold him. Because scold also useless, do anything also he already dump me. Nothing I can do, better go look for new one. Just need to open my heart, accept the fact and bless other.

没有评论: