2011年11月9日星期三

Can't believe he just pass away

Tonight I plan to finish my IPD assignment. But I go read my fren blog, and then I plan to start it after reading my fren blog. Then I facebook 1st as usual, when i start doing anything i will automatic facebook 1st, i saw a sad news in facebook. One of my idol,許冠英 has pass away. Can't believe he just pass away.

Haiz, this is so called life. Really 2 things in life, born and die. That why I now no mood to do my IPD assignment d, because I'm just feel so sad.

I don't know why, i just love funny guys. I realize every guy can really attack my heart have a common things is even they are not laughing, I still feel funny. Because their look are funny and they behave like kids want a sweet, I feel funny. Again, I'm crazy here because my idol is pass away.

If continue like that, i really scare I can't graduate. But I know, I'm last minute person, I don't have any idea if I still got a lot of time.

One day I will pass away also, I just wish I can hold the one I love when I pass away. Of course, my weakness is guy, so it will be my future lover. Ok, I stop desperate for guy at this moment, because one of the guy i like when I was young had pass away. I can't believe that, cannot accept.

You might think I'm crazy, I'm crazy all the time. If I act normal, then that is not Sanze Koh.

K, now i want continue go sad for the fact. Good Nite.

"stop being crazy there!"

没有评论: