2011年11月12日星期六

Dramatic day 11-11-11

Yesterday was really a dramatic life for me ever. Seriously, I never thought before it will end like this, and I realize if I tell a fren, maybe they will think I create a story by myself. According to my plan, morning submit the IPD assignment, noon sing K section with a group of China fren cuz on of my china fren ask me to join her celebrate Single day(11-11-11), then after sing k, we will hv our dinner then heading to @live. The plan is sound so perfect but end up is totally not like this.

1st, I wait at my house from 2pm till 8pm only manage go out dinner, I'm so lucky that I have my subway lunch in Uni with my friend, if not I have eat maggi mee at home by that time I think. And then i manage to have a nap, send my resume to 2 company and facebook saw that guy just dump me have a kiss picture with his new girlfriend, means my dream never come true.

Then, I go to my china fren house, then her fren suddenly want to join her to @live so we wait and wait till 8 plus. We were in the chinese muslim restaurant because my china fren is a muslim. That Chinese muslim restaurant really a bit suck, because the serving was so slow. Then about 9 plus, back to Suriamas, i go change my clothes for a while. When I back to my fren house, my fren told me that I have to drive my car. My heart immediately what the hell! Act I plan to go zouk because i not willing to drive so i choose to join her that night to @live. Okay, since if I get angry or scold is useless, i just be patient and drive to KL.

When we reach @live, seriously i never thought that china fren are so "smart", how can you go club without bringing your passport. You think here is China, won't check on you so no standard. Summore your look was just like a kids. Therefore, so happy that we wait outside @live and unable to go in. I seriously feel regret at that moment, since no different, i still have to drive, why don't I just join Sharon at 1st place to zouk. Then I suggest we change to Zouk. And then we jam again in the road, and I almost accident, because I seriously don't know the road, i don't know we can'r right turn to zouk, have to make a U turn in front. So lucky that Teksi brake as fast as he can so din bang to my car. If not, tragedy will happen then.

Finally, we reach zouk. I thought I manage to bring them in as Putera was working there, he got guestlist. Unfortunately the guestlist was close when we reach there because he say the guestlist just until 12am. That time, I was Oh My God, I feel like I don't want care anything and go in have fun! So, my china fren was suggest that they take teksi go nearby sing k, then when I finish club then fetch them back. Such a good idea, I just want to go in zouk to have fun! So i call Sharon and ask her whether can bring me in or not, if not I just pay cover charge. So awkward is Victor, my fren ex boy friend bring me in because he was VIP there, means he can just straight away walk in without any block and check long queue. It is really weird for me, because I feel that I don't want to have any relation with him after they broke up. He was embarrass me before at Soul Out but just a tiny things, I don't really angry about that. Just feel weird at that moment, because i thought he hate me.

I was have a lot of fun in zouk, the drink is just like free flow for me, non stop supply until I have to really stop myself because I'm driving. So many people treat me drink and make me feel like once again pampered by people. Well, I actually feel quite down when I go inside phuture, the feeling is like stranger, I used to be very familiar with that place but I have quit for sometimes and now I return is like totally strange for me. Lucky this feeling is just about 30min and I start get used to it. There is no any special guy that grab my heart away, but I got see few guys is my type but then I don't manage to know them so just forget about it. One more things, I have a very good market to attract foreign guy, there is about 3 foreign guy, one from france, one from Arab and another one don't know from where try to grab me to dance with them. However, no mood to fool around with them on that night due to Mr. J post a photo that he kiss his new GF. Ya, so fast he have found his Miss Right, I'm still there alone without seeing or get close to any Mr.Right of course I didn't feel good. But I won't simply pick one on the roadside, because I trust my standard can always find a better one. *Over Confidence with myself* Back to the topic, I have dance with a guy wearing red colour shirts, he look quite cool in the dance floor and he make me feel myself are attractive. Too bad, I can't remember his name and don't have his number.

After finish clubbing, I call my China friend and plan to pick them up. Who know they all already take teksi back, so sad that I have to drive alone back home at 4am. So pity right, somemore nobody call me whether I reach home already or not after I reach my house. This make me feel really want to find a boy friend so at least got someone call me. But then again, I give up this idea in the morning. I'm just too enjoy being single, maybe I just need some relationship like casual or open relationship, means we are boy friend and girl friend but then we still have our own pleasured time. He just need to care about me, I will be very happy already. The story havent end, because when I reach my house, I just realize I drop my housekey. Meaning I got no door to get in my house. Then I got no choice, call my housemate at 4.30am just to open the door for me.

Seriously, I feel so bad for calling people in the morning 4.30am. But I got no other choice d, if not i have to sleep inside my car or maybe will get rap by other. Okay, I know I think too much. So that is for my wonderful 11-11-11 dramatic day! I feel sad, happy, frustrated, angry, heart pain, tired and confidence.

我为自己许了一个不可能会发生的愿望,也许那一刻我就是喜欢这种遗憾的美丽。愿望不是每个都能实现,但至少我们曾经有过这种愿望,就当作自己发了一场好梦。

2 条评论:

MoneiZai 说...

I see... Good la ... Actually I will like to change the last part of the story lol ... U should choose a guy go happy n go his house de ... Cos it is fate since lost house key ...xD...and it prove again I am right ... Good plan doesnt work ... Just like me unplanned people call me just go out , no people call ... Just find someone ... See u still the mood ma ..when bak to the pool u are ... Not consider dry frog la...got a lot of fish swim around u hahaha...

Sanze 说...

My game of rules is never one night stand. I can't accept one night stand.