2011年11月11日星期五

How my 11-11-11 will be? Hehe~

Never think of what will happen on 11-11-11, maybe it will be very romantic if you start a relationship on this day. But I think start on which date also will be romantic as long as you will remember it the rest of your life because you are with someone special, sure you won't forget. 10-10-10 of mine is nothing happen because I'm rushing assignment and prepared for the exam. So, 11-11-11 is same, i just finish my assignment and prepare for the monday exam. Someone special, where are you?

I got small little wish that is impossible to come true, I wish that guy just dump me tell me "I love you".

So impossible right, if he love me then he won't dump me. Haha. But that is not wrong to dream because dream always is fake. So I will continue dream it while I sleeping because I feel happy if I dream that. Since I still love him, so my 11-11-11 will not celebrate with the one I love. So I will celebrate with friend, maybe will go out to meet some new friends.

Small little record of 10-11-11, My body is older than many aunty and uncle, really feel shame when doing body attack class in gym just now, i can't finish the whole section, i just feel my brain go blank, body pain until I can't continue because I scare if I force myself, it will hurt my organ.

After gym, I have very nice snowflake with fren. I met another important people in my life, there is my new best friend Philip. I seriously can talk with him everything and feel comfort when talk to him, because his theory is same with me. We are all crazy. I love to live happily everyday just like this. All the problem is not a problem if you really don't take it too serious, the hardest time will past very fast if your happy moment past very fast too. Everyone have 24 hours so the world is equal.

Don't be surprise why I suddenly can live so positive. Because the things I have go thru this year make me think positive d, nothing can consider worst if die is not the worst things.

没有评论: