2009年8月4日星期二

Tagged by Whitedevil

LOL...Long time din do tag lo... Haha.. Special give you face only do lo.. Hehe...
Tagged by Whitedevil

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Wat is prom date?

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No. He alrd block me in msn and I dun hv his num anymore.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Calsberg or tiger...

4. What was your FIRST job?
Waitress at The Friends

5. What was your FIRST car?
Still dun hv car...

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Winson, if 12somethings consider today.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Wen Yun, Cuz I need to know where is our class.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Dun really remember her name..

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Hong Kong

10. Who was your FIRST best friend?
All my best fren in same level...

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
My aunty house.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Sherry.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My uncle wedding.. I think so...

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Switch off my computer.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Jacky Cheung

16. FIRST tattoo?
Temporary?? In my standard1.

17. FIRST piercing?
2years old

18. FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
Singapore

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Hard to remember le.. Haha..

20. When was your FIRST detention?
Standard 4 I think...

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Wendy

23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
He will be mine. =)

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Too many, hard to list out.

25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for you/ you asked to marry?
Not yet reach tat moment

26. What was the first sport you were involved in?
Swimming

27. What were the first lessons you ever took?
I dunno.

28. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Normally will online or lie on my bed...

29. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
Nobody, Cuz I din plan to tag ppl.




没有评论: