2010年1月5日星期二

I'm happy!

Hooray! Now in my baby ~Sze Thien house...
I'm really very very happy lo!

Finally, My birthday will be comfirm celebrate in SKY Bar~
OMG!!! I really can't wait for it...
17 of Jan will be in Sky Bar countdown my birthday with the big clock,
Of cuz dun hv fire works...
Thx baby Sze Thien, This is wat she wanna give me..
and now I'm waiting the present from her..
AND the present from all OF MY DEAR... Wakaka...
SKY Bar ppl.. I love that place for my birthday celebration BCUZ sky bar at level 33...
33 =shan shan, oh is my name...
Wakaka... Can't wait for it...

Tmr I'm going to SINGAPORE!
With Sze Thien and Jia Ying...

And now I'm waiting for my 6 of March, Genting watch HUANG ZHI WA!
Hooray, Tis is the birthday present I give myself,
Love it love it so much! Muack!!!

Countdown, 13 more days to 18 of Jan and I will be 20!



2 条评论:

Sam Wong 说...

cool..sky bar..
coming soon lo...ready to ur birthday party..
u go on march ah.? how much ticket u buy de?

Sanze 说...

RM150...
LOL.. I hv two party for my birthday.. LOL..