2009年4月28日星期二

Tiamo

Few days ago, I read a book.
I start thinking properly,
Is true that I not willing to let him go?
I try before wanna to make him back to me.
At last, I din do so.
Maybe he not suitable for me?
There is a lot of excuse to make me give up of him.
Sad right, I know i fall for him.
There is too many sweet memory between me and him.
I'm not sure what is in his mind,
But for me, It is really very sweet.
I want to write a letter to him.
But I realize, if I continue like that, he maybe will suffer.
Do he love me before? This is a question i wish to know.
But he din answer me and just smile to me.
The answer just let it be the secret of him.
I know why i will fall for him, because the feeling just nice.
I love his kissing and huging.
I feel regret that he not my 1st guy.
I have many 1st time with him.
Just end up, I din have any sex with him.
Many say I'm lucky bcuz I'm still a virgin.
But for me, it will be more perfect if he is my 1st guy too.
The memories will be perfect.
Although, we start with a game, but this is a nice game.
The feeling to him is true, but the relationship is a fool.
Aprilfool always is our day bcuz both of us is a fool from god.

Maybe 10 years later, I will met him on the road and play with his kids.
His kids will call me aunty and love me so much.
Or his kids will call me godmother, bcuz we are brother now.
He will be the sweetest memory in my 19.
I'm glad that my 19 was wonderful.
19 is the scary number for me, bcuz i gonna be 20 after 19.
But it is something happy in my 19,
I love you in my 19 and I'm glad to know you.

My love should use english to record, Bcuz the feel just nice.




4 条评论:

七仔 CJ 说...

At least u had sweet memory with him~ XD

thomas 说...

哦。。。。
19is a scary number, i oso so scare of bcuming 20...T_T...

Ruby 说...

想要知道一个男人是否爱自己,不要开口问,闭上眼睛,用心感受。

回忆是美好的,曾经拥有就足够。

Chris 说...

过去了就让它过去吧,展望未来..