2009年4月10日星期五

Must read the HIGHLIGHT part!

Haiz... Now my turn facing the problem can't online..
I'm not using TM net, because i think it services is suck!
I'm using P1 Wimax, it service is good, the rate is fast!
But once raining will affect the wireless system!
This few days keep on raining! That why! I have to blog in college!
Well, blog in college means my Dear Chinese Blog have to temporary using International Language!

Well, I can choose not to updates 1st while waiting my dear Wi max able to receive the signal again!
But the last post i give wrong information!
That fellow not commit suicide,
He accidently fall down because of playing!
You know what he play?
He try to climb to his fren room from the balcony in 14th floor!
Stupid fellow, play until nothing to play!
He somemore not staying that unit, he just go his fren house play only!
And and he is Taylors Sam Student, means he just study in Taylors only 3months and only 18!
He is from Sarawak, and the most sad things I heard is his gf is coming to kl visit him the day after he met the accident!
Imagine she alrd plan and think how fun is it with her love one, but when she come left the death body only.
Heard that really feel so wanna CRY.
Why i know so clearly, Haiz.. Kepo lo.. He somemore is my housemate's fren!
Haiz... Dunno want to say him stupid or unlucky, because that unit he fall down Ngam Ngam floor 14, 04...

I really pity about his family and his girl fren...
And his fren sure will go crazy lo, saw him fall down from his unit!
I feel very sad!!! Commit Suicide sound now not the most scary things, but accident sound so DHASYAT!
I think today Newspaper will have gua!

After i heard this, I really wanna stop my game alrd..
How many days I left, Nobody know..
Appreciate every moment you have, Faster go do something you think you feel wanna do!

Yesterday go clubbing, really no mood!
I damn damn Miss my DD!
I dance with anyone also no feeling!
Even a quite good looking guy!
I only wanna dance with my DD!
Try to call him after clubbing, but failed!
Maybe he sleep alrd or he inside other girl hug!
What can I do, who ask me go fall for him!
When I 1st play with him, he alrd have GF wat!
I know and still wanna play... I tot i can play de..
But end up i put too much feeling in it and become a loser lo!
Hurt also cannot tell people, Cuz i alrd warn by fren jor..
Arg! Faster forget him la... Well, i can say i feel that he alrd runaway From Me..
Sad things right.. If he tell me nicely, we still fren..
Haiz.. Dunno la.. Need 2 more week to prove my feel is correct!
Anyway, Good Luck in Ur FInal yea, DD!
Back to the topic,
Last night clubbing really 1st time come out so early!
One of my fren's fren drunk till lie down on the floor and hit the floor,
End up in Sunway Medical Centre!
I think his father will go crazy with him~
God bless him..

I want a pieceful life with my love one...
After yesterday, Have to work assignment again!
Why the assignment non-stop de!!
This is UNISA life lo... Pay so expensive to suffer to get 1 paper(certificate)
I really sohai right but what to do... No cert no jobs no money no shopping no clubbing no fun no life! SO STILL GONNA WORK HARD FOR ONE PAPER!!!! 3 years only ma... Be patient!!!

Clubbing can release stress! What so big deal wor, go inside u can choose do nothing de ma.. Just enjoy the music and alcohol! Nobody will force you go do the bad things! Play safe!
Really feel so sad to those who not dare go clubbing! Because of moral?? DUn think Those girl no go clubbing will have better moral than us lo, they also cheat people la..
Pui, Dun act you are so highclass because you no go clubbing!
I go clubbing but I'm still highclass.. Everyone is the same lo!
Go Clubbing is bad girl wor.. PEI! I just know to enjoy my life, not like u!
And sad also to those guy dun let their GF go clubbing lo.. but they can go wor, so unfair right! To those guy who dun like girl go clubbing, ur mind are out!

You can choose to do or not to do! Noone can teach you do bad things if you not willing to do!

4 条评论:

bluefiz 说...

这就是所谓的年少轻狂。。结果送了自己去西天
很久没看你的英文post,看得有点累,好多字。。

14 说...

真的。。。没话讲

小虫 说...

哇~有点可惜啊啊啊~~

啊?酱你还撞过去!!小心撞到头破血流叻~

Rosemary 说...

傻婆,我以前也是住14楼的,还记得吗?
也给我乖乖地住了一年,才搬家~~