2011年12月16日星期五

Random

I'm waiting the time to shout! I'm officially graduate but I still worry although I'm confidence. Suddenly feel that time really past so fast.

I lost so many things this year at the same time i gain a lot this year. Life, gain and lost. God always balance, but just he dunno what is more important for you. Maybe he let you gain something not important in your heart but let you lost something important in your heart. But then, this is our choice of the beginning and it depends what you gain and what you lost.


I always believe that we should give second chance to people. If the people still not appreciate the second chance, meaning the person has lost the right to deserve anything from me. Life is like that, always appreciate the chance you have, don't regret when you lost it.

Nothing much about me recently, some tired stuff and annoying stuff surrounding me only.

没有评论: