2010年5月5日星期三

While I'm in sch

Where am I?
Sometimes I just feel lost.
Why am I lost?
Because my life suddenly become so peaceful n simple.
What a simple night I have?
Computer+drama+diet+sleep+assignment+class+reading a magazine

Is time back to party, but I dun hv the mood yet.
What is missing in my life?
I'm looking for it.
I just have to wait, until the time,
Need money and freedom to do so.
I'm glad that I alrd walk a bit fast than others.
I wanna meet someone can really complete my soul.
I'm in the city which full of different kind of people,
I met the one i love before, but he din choose me.
I met the one who love me, but I din choose him.
This is so called Life.

Maybe I just need to meet more friends,
Maybe I just need to escape from here,
Maybe I just need a trip to rest my mind.
Unfortunely, all this need money n timing.
I dun hv that right timing n money.
So is better to stay at home recharge.

p/s: The topic is a bit weird, but this is what in my mind when I alone in the computer lab and nothing to do, just waiting for the next class. The guy sit behind me is my friend, he is edwin n from indonesia. But he just my hi n bye fren. So far, I dun really have fren in the campus.


3 条评论:

小虫 说...

有酱孤独嘛~没有朋友?! XD

liewwk 说...

just do what you like .. even sitting do nothing .. enjoy the moment while we can ..

Sam Wong 说...

怎么啦。。
从我认识你到现在你还是得那么多烦脑和不开心!!
你在学院没朋友。。怎么会这样!!!
那印尼朋友你可以先和他说话的啊!