2010年3月17日星期三

170310

This is my new hairstyle, nice??

Now in the computer lab,
3 hours breaks... OMG, waiting the PR class...
I very sienz now ar...
Help.. Law assignment...
No idea at all...
I miss June badly, if she is here,
She will teach me what to do 1st...
I miss her badly... I miss June Yang Wen Yun...
AX t-shirt, finally I have one... Yeah..
My heart was so happy when I wear it the 1st time..
RM199, I bought it within a 3minutes...
Cuz I dun wan let myself think 1st...
If take more than 10 min, I will not buy it...
And it is my valentine present, birthday present, reward for myself...
I feel so sweet to buy myself a present I wish to have long long ago...
I love it so much!
Zara, betty-bloop t-shirt finally I have it one...
Love it so much too, but not yet wear it...
I found myself addicted to Zara now.
Will have more item from Zara soon.
Shopping make me happy,
But, you can make me smile all the time,
You still very cute in my heart,
Oh, when can i hug you?
I miss you.

Lacoast, should I buy you?
Dun think too much, is time to study hard.^^







5 条评论:

董百勤 说...

your new present is so adorable!!!!haha ^^

小虫 说...

wah~~!! 女人购买的东西还真不便宜 XD
哈哈~~好好去读书啦~!

十六 Keaton 说...

看到喜歡的東西
不要想這么多
買就是了
所以我的衣櫥才會有這么多東西

June YWY 说...

haha.. somebody is missing me very very very much!!!

Wanna type in chinese de...
But then, uni comp don have Chinese input. Sad. Even my hp also cant read chinese word.

Don worry, just go and search for those senior. Thay sure will help you de.

Jia You! Jia You!

Chris 说...

oh? u like branded stuff also?