2009年6月23日星期二

June

I'm in college now and I'm writing this while waiting others wake up.
Special post for One of my special friend, June.
Today is her big day and she now same age with me, 19 this year.
She not my 1st friend in Taylors but she is my 2nd friend...
And the longest friend in Taylors Business School.
I know her 1st day in Foundation Orientation Week and I'm glad that she same class with me.
She is a very kind, cute, funny girl.
She do help me a lot in my study and everything.
I'm so lucky have her always help me and be with me when I'm in trouble.
Thanks for everything, darling.
I love you always and Friend forever.
Understand that one day we have to seperate in different corner in the world,
But then...
Just wanna told you that no matter where are you,
The deepest greeting from my heart will delivered to you in the rest of your birthday.
Happy 19th birthday!

Haha..So sorry because of exam we not yet prepared ur birthday celebration and present. But then belated birthday celebration in Genting yea. Wait for it, k... =)

Dun worry, no matter how poor am I, Ur present sure have de... But have to wait la..Wakaka..

Last but not least, wish you always happy and pretty. Hope you found your happiness soon. God bless you.

没有评论: