2012年2月14日星期二

Solo Valentine

This morning, as usual I'm jam in the road all the way from Usj to Kelana Jaya. Today is a bit special because my car is full of love song from the One FM. When I reach the office, I on my facebook as usual, all the wall post with sweet status and photo. Gosh~ I feel so sweet and I think I'm in love.

Well, just the feeling that I'm in love but with nobody. Seriously I din really hope or wish to be with someone this year so badly. Unlike last year, I was so desperate and pray so hard just wish I can be with him on this special day. Oh well, I admit that is a bit boring and lonely when there is no one inside your heart and hope for somethings. However, I still feel great and sweet with all the love couple surrounding me. I receive a lot of wish from friends, it make me feel like it is my birthday, really feel so warm.

Tonight, there are few friends asking me to dinner or drinking. Too bad, I'm a bit tired tonight, don't feel like going anywhere. Should I go?

Hooray, finally I close my 1st sales deal. Happy! Commision is coming next month!

Therefore, I have a great valentine this year.

没有评论: