2012年2月13日星期一

Random post with annoying feeling.

Facebook is a place like to remind you about some special date, I want to forget valentine also cannot. Honestly, that is quite sad that when everyone is saying that you please don't lie la, nobody date you. Oh yeah~ I really nobody date me and I tell the truth, as my friend still want to say like that. Come on, nobody date already pretty upset, still want to put some salt at the scar then let me feel more hurt?

I suppose to be okay and don't feel anything. At least for the last few days, I have feel that is not a big deal if no celebrate and continue to be single. However, today more and more friends asking me about the same questions and discuss about the same things, radio, facebook wall keep mention about valentine. I'm thinking can I have boy friend for 1 day just to celebrate valentine and have flower as valentine gift?

Alright, I a bit sensitive and jealous now just because the guy I like just post his valentine gift on facebook. How I wish I got the chance to buy him a gift for valentine. Again, a single valentine and I decide not to date anyone out. I wait someone or friend to date me out or else I don't mind to hide myself at home and watch hong kong drama.

That is no point to beg people celebrate with you and waste money for an expensive dinner, still need to feel the teasing from their heart. Alright, I know I being over sensitive with the valentine this date. Actually just a day with 24 hours and I have to work 8hour and jam on the road 2 hour and sleep for 7 hour, that is only 3hours for me to ignore that I'm not going to celebrate this date.

How i wish I'm so busy with my work so that I no need so boring and blog in the office. The company restructuring is indirectly affect my mood, how can I'm not emo when everyone is working while I'm so free facebook-ing and blogging? I got no task in the office yet! Waiting for my boss free and teach me plus arrange some job to me. If I'm busy with job, I no need think about the fact that nobody want me, seriously I think I'm not ugly, I'm not fat like a pork chop, why just nobody want me? Character problem, I don't know how to change it, because it is born with. I already try my best speak softly, walk slowly, under training now.

Finally I have come out 2012 wishlist and goals.

1. Successfully save 10k in the bank account.
2. Visit Pulau Redang at May or June.
3. Start my 1st stock investment.
4. Buy a new watches.
5. Pay off the debt of Australia Trip, RM5500
6. Successfully find another part time job to earn money but still anti direct sales and insurance.
7. Cut down on clubbing, only allow myself go 3times a month.
8. Promise myself must minimum at least exercise once a week.
9. Maintain my body weight and become more fit.
10. Successfully look for new hobby.

没有评论: