2011年9月8日星期四

Bye S

After 9 months, I saw a guy I used to love a lot finally have a girl friend. The feeling is sad, so I think i need to record down the feeling after reading his blog. He no idea I still reading his blog, because he already totally ignore me in life. I don't have his facebook, I don't have his phone number anymore. I know it is no longer important but still I feel unhappy with it.

I'm thinking is it I'm really so worse until I hardly make a guy willing to make a commitment to me? I have been single for 3 years. I found that I hardly trust a guy anymore, especially after this guy. I really jealous while reading the feeling he describe about how she met her new girl friend. He make me fall for him and he just throw me away like a rubbish when I start fall for him. The sadness is nobody can really understand and feel it. Well, I'm fine tonight. Maybe one day, he will know the feeling being a rubbish.

Now I have a close friend, but I doubt he won't make a commitment to me in the future. I'm just slowly waiting for a right guy or close my heart; be alone for the rest of my life.

Jealous make me ugly, so I will happy move on and forget about it after write down all the feeling.

2 条评论:

Chris 说...

Jealous make me ugly, so I will happy move on and forget about it.. 喜欢你这句.

Sanze 说...

Thank you so much.