2012年12月24日星期一

All the sadness will end here

Christmas Eve, a night should be full of Joy~
2012 Christmas eve, I not sure how many pain should I go through,
Seriously, I feel I am kinda down on this Joyful season.
Please let me cry out loud,
Just that the pain already don't know how to cry d.

Am I a toy or a stock?
Is it so hard to communicate well with me?

Alone sometimes doesn't means a bad things,
I feel alone is worth at this moment,
I really hate those who don't appreciate me.
So I will appreciate myself more.

I want write all the sadness in here,
Then hide my heart in a dark space.
I am not going to give out my heart again.
I want to be strong.


1 条评论:

发白日梦^^ 说...

aww....so bad, hugs!
我也和你一样!这一年过得特别不开心,我那么努力去经营这一切,结果还是被丢下了。自己一个人渡过所有节日,从悲伤恢复到平凡!2013要来临了,是时候收拾心情,面对新的一年!

不珍惜你的人,不必去等了!一起走出这个谷底吧!哈~