2012年12月13日星期四

12.12.12 J.L.


Recently, I don't know what is in my mind.
My life is enjoy enough,
My luck is good.
I got my offer letter which what I want at the 1st place.
I have resigned and serve one month notice right now in the office.

Suddenly I feel a bit upset to leave, but I know I wish to move on.
Just end a sister trip to Penang and next week another trip to Vietnam.
Great December, Great relax time,
Summore Uncle Lim have sponsor me a pair of new heels.
What a great December. :)

But I still miss you, Mr. J. L.
I wish I can share my every single happy moment with you.
12.12.12, I wish I have the courage to call you or whatapps you,
Just to tell you how much I Love You.
I am thinking for the whole day whether should I do so or not.
But I not dare at the end, I am worry I will push you away from me again.
How I wish I can fly over Koh Lippe to accompany you,
I am worry you will be too lonely while alone out there.
Till this moment, I still feel I wish to married you only.
Can't you feel the love from me?
Again, to not disappointed myself, I decide to do nothing.

If this is the last post on 2012,
A simple record of 2012,

I realize how true is my love is.
I realize how hard to earn money.
I now understand how luxury my life is last time.
I know how much my parents love me.
I understand how worry am I by getting old.
I found that it is very hard to fulfill my goal list with my spending behavior.
So, next year I will target myself save money only.
Change my eating habbit and quit gym.
Hopefully I can save RM20k next year.

1 条评论:

发白日梦^^ 说...

u should confess to him...at least he knw what ur feeling within ur heart...never too late to do it,no matter how was the result, this is ur confession of love!

Great toward ur goal next year,we should not waste any time anymore,cherish each others more than rite nw...Good luck!