2012年10月19日星期五

Are you walking away again this time?

Sometimes, it is better don't hope for somethings.
When you expect something but you know it is impossible?
At the end, your expectation become nothing and left with disappointed.

I  am not sure,
I wish to know what I meant to you?
Do you have a little bit of feeling to me?
Or just you are boring and you know I am there always for you?
I admit I also boring, but I don't know how long can it be with this relationship getting worst.

I am so disappointed with you.
Everyday I am telling myself to be ready,
I really worry I see you in a relationship when I open my facebook.
I everyday telling myself, don't check on you anymore.
But I very miss you.

I don't understand why I so love you,
Until I am willing to be your backup SP.
Can you don't do so to me again?
It is hurt.

Are you walking away again this time?

没有评论: