2012年10月3日星期三

Are you come back again this time?

Out of sudden,
You have come back to my life,
After 3weeks no contact with you.
When I don't care,
Suddenly you come talk to me,
I was thought we just friend,
And you told me you like my behaviour now,
I wondering, Did I changed?
Or actually you are more happy when I didn't look for you?

Then you like the one who didn't look for you?
I got no idea, but i realize when I no need guess what you want,
Then this is what you really want,
You are not happy when I try to understand you, understand your world.
Let it be, how long will this continue?

I know I still love you,
And I feel happy that I finally find a way to be with you.

Yesterday I smile a lot for you, do you know that?
I know we forever can't be just friend,
But sound like we only can be friend.
I really wish I can walk my whole life with you,
You are the one I wish to be together without any benefits.

I miss you so much, can't wait for our date again as promise.
I hope and pray you remember your promise yesterday night.
Eventhough, I know you are the one who don't keep your promise,
I still pray for it.

I wish you come back to me this time.



没有评论: