2012年1月11日星期三

Little wish, little things

I know I did something wrong.
The beginning of 2012, I already do somthings shock myself.
Roller coaster life this few weeks,
Up and down.
Friends getting more and more,
Crazy stuff doing non stop,
Working getting stress and stress,
Wallet getting dry and dry,
Life getting hard and hard because too much unexpected.
I try to tell myself many many times, things already over.
We can't do anything when things already over.
God bless me.
I hope I won't do any crazy stuff again.
I just want to be a normal girl,
Have a guy care and love me.

2012, I want save up to 10k.
Clear the debt with my mum, RM5,500.
Successfully go Redang and Jakarta.
Be happy always.

Well, I give up on looking for a boy friend.
After what have happen this few month,
I just realize that I actually very hard to trust a guy.
I got no trust on guy anymore.
The guy I like, I no longer wish or dream to be with him.
Well, I like him but I don't want to hurt myself at the end.



2 条评论:

杏奈 说...

me too me too~ planing to save up to rm10k to pay for the down payment of a whole new car for myself. Girl, please believe on love, u will find the ur Mr.Right some day, at some way there waiting for you. NO WORRIES, BE HAPPY!!!

Sanze 说...

Thank you.