2012年1月26日星期四

Bad mood today.

I really beh tahan d! I want to complain! I want to complain my boss, why he holiday still want to assign me job. I'm so lazy to layan him because the job is not urgent and not neccesserory, he don't know that is very boring to work those waste time things. OMG~ He keep ask me call this and call that, but i got nothing to talk to them. That is really so ridiculous and useless. OMG~ I also not clear with my product, how should i talk to customer. Summore, today is CNY fourth day, where got people work.

**********************************************************************************

That is one more upset things, I really don't know what am I trying to do la. I just feel so hate myself go whatapps him. OMG~ I shouldn't do that. Because I say already I want give up! Let go really so hard for me. Please ask Sanze Koh Hui Shang don't think too much! She over think until unhappy with herself.

没有评论: