2013年1月13日星期日

Pre-birthday Celebration

Yesterday I have a very great pre-birthday celebration,
Just have a simple dinner and 6pintsof KilKenny,
I am just melted by all this simple things,
Because of him. J.L.

My dream come true,
Although the celebration not at my exact date,
Don't have fancy birthday present or flower.
I am still appreciate a lot.
Nobody knows when will be the last day of us.
So I am really appreciate every single second with him.
Even though I'm very tired, I'm still don't want to close my eyes.

And Yes, Finally I have a photo with him.
Touching, I know him for 4years but I got no photo with him before.
At first, he really don't want take photo with me.
But my tears just come out when he reject me.
And so, we have a very only photo. Only one.

How can I not love you? You just took away my heart so easily. <3 p="p">


Really not good to let people know who is him,
And I have promise I won't post on Facebook.
I Love You, J.L. <3 p="p">I just wish you live happier and dream come true.

3 条评论:

Kreavitz 说...

shit i forgotten his name... hahaha told you there was miracle

Sanze 说...

Hopefully~

匿名 说...

我感觉得到你真的很爱他,祝福你!