2012年8月7日星期二

My world has collapse


I feel I have lost you totally.
I am really not willing to lost you.
If time can go back,
I swear I won't give others my fb password.
I am regret.

I miss you,
And now I can't even silently see what are you doing?
Do you know how sad am I?

Nobody can understand,
I know I let go,
But I know I will wait,
Now I can't even wait.
No more. It is the end of the story.

Miracle didn't happen.
I already try my best,
I want to change.
Every single of your words is now non stop remind me,
How worst am I.

I know my world inside my heart is totally collapse.
I know my dream have gone,
I really try so hard to grab him back.
I really so miss him.

He come to my dream everynight,
I just wish to be his friend,
Now no more.

But I know I have to act strong,
I have to act normal,
I only can hide my sadness and the feeling to you.

Again, I can feel the pain of losing a fren and a guy I care.
Why I need to go through this?
When I am 18, I lost a friend, Mr. A.
Now I lost again, a friend, Mr. J.


没有评论: