2012年7月23日星期一

Life that not easy

Recently I still not yet solve the problem of my laptop,
Well, financial issue again, not easy want to spend that money.
Just worry, I spend already, i got no spare money for emergency.

Yesterday I have this thinking,
If after 3 years I am still the same like now,
I am just going to back Melaka, hide myself at home.
I just need 1 day 2 meals, I think that is not an issue for my parents.
Just a taught to make myself have awareness of Life.

I am thinking, why I live till somehow sound like useless that kind.
Maybe because I am still not financial independent yet.
That why, I should learn to pay everything by myself.
What is my problem?
I really can't see my problem,
Maybe it is just a down moment.
I am Emo Queen~That why~

Learn to be patient,
Don't take it so hard of the words from others,
If it is yours, God will give you an opportunity to grab it.
Believe, Just need to have passion and believe in your life.

Tomorrow will be better,
Just solve the current issue 1st.




没有评论: