2012年5月19日星期六

Random post


After 1 and the half month,
I still not yet figure out should I buy a monitor or buy a new laptop.
So, now I got no laptop to use.
I have to use my company laptop at the moment,
And I less and less online at home because I'm lazy to take out my laptop.
I seriously don't know why it has become a troublesm for me,
Just take out the laptop and I can online at night.
I am just lazy and give up the life online at night.

So, this coming week,
It is a new start of my life.
I have join gym.
I start exercise everyday.
I think is a must to change in my life.
I want to look better and have something to do besides working.

Well, I still care.
I just realize I can't let go my past.
Even I have start a new life.

Why I can't ignore him?
I really don't know why.
I am too lonely? or I too miss him and finally he is single again.
It make me excited or afraid?

No more expectation,
This is the things i told myself.
Just go gym, make myself busy and look better with the result of hard work.
Then someone will realize my inner pretty.

Earn more money to pamper myself,
I want to look great.
That all I wish. <3

My Mr. Right, please let me be your Ms Right.

Well, I wish Ryan look for me, I am interest to know him more.
He is cute and attractive.
However, he didn't reply my msg and make me feel hopeless.
Alright, game rules is still rules we can't ignore.







没有评论: