2011年7月25日星期一

New!

I'm back from Australia already 1week plus.
The feeling is really so weird.
I'm still thinking,
Why end up I'm not study there but just travel?
Well, I really waste a lot of time to figure out what I want.
I know, I din put enough effort to achieve my goals.
That why, I feel myself so useless.
Asking myself, 21years old and what I have been doing so far?
As a student, I do all kind of nonsense.
As a girl, I din appreciate what I have and do all kind of stuff to hurt myself.

Well, the whole trip to melbourne and Sydney was amazing.
I really feel happy and enjoy myself every moment.
At the same time, I really think a lot of questions about my past and future.
1st, I realize my english no improve but getting worst.
2nd, I dun think my chinese is good neither.
3rd, I'm so useless as I don't know so many things.
4th, My result really so worst, I don't think I able to get a good job in the future.
There is really no different with those SPM graduate.
5th, My health problem is getting serious, based on what my friend say, I breathe too fast means my heart is not healthy.
6th, I think I like someone but I feel afraid that if he found out, we might no longer friend.
7th, I'm nobody and useless and too depends on others.

I need to change. So from tomorrow, I will start draw myself a new timetable,
I need a discipline life, healthy life, I need to be somebody.
And from now on, I will blog in english to practice more on my english.
I will read more and less online to search a new exit for next year.

And yes! I got my overload successfully so possible graduate end of this year!
Thank god! I know I need to appreciate a lot!

5 条评论:

bluefiz 说...

we are so young, but we do nothing. You can do it !!

Anyway, I am expecting you will post about your wonderful trip story =)

Ah-Meowww 说...

可是看得出来你有点流连忘返worr

加油 =)当你用了一分钟自怨自艾,你就少了一分钟快乐 =) 看着当下吧

Sanze 说...

Bluefiz,

I plan too, but really dunno where should I start. Haha.
Really great trip.

Meow,
Haha.... Is a new start la, not consider 自怨自艾~

Chris 说...

how's ur Aussie trip? Enjoy?

Sanze 说...

Chris, Thanks. I was so enjoy!
Haha~ I think you really my loyal reader, thanks a lot yea~